Hver dag berører Nestlé livet for milliarder af mennesker.
Good Food, Good Life. Disse ord repræsenterer det løfte vi forpligter os til hver dag, overalt.
Få svar på nogle af de oftest stillede spørgsmål
Presse & Nyheder
Whether you have years of work experience or you just graduated, there’s a job opportunity for you at Nestlé. Search for jobs here.
Our Recruitment Process
On our career site you can search for jobs in the Nordics, but you can also have a look at our global opportunities.
Submit your application and CV via our portal. Please note that we only accept applications recieved through our website due to GDPR.
If you need inspiration on how to write your CV and motivational letter, you can take a look at this site.
• You will meet your future Manager and a Recruitment Specialist in the 1st interview
• We invite 5-6 candidates
• The interview takes approximately 1 hour
• You will get an introduction to Nestlé in the Nordics, the team and position
• We would like to hear more about you, your motivation and experiences
• Hiring manager will give feedback to interviewed candidates via phone
• Again, you will meet your future Manager and the same Recruitment Specialist together with a third party
• We invite 2-3 candidates
• The interview takes approximately 1,5 hour
• We will follow up on questions from the 1st interview
• You will be asked to complete a behavioural assessment and a cognitive assessment online at home before we meet for the 2nd round interview (approx. 30 minutes)
Finally, we will call references before making an offer. Hiring Manager will give
feedback to all interviewed candidates via phone.
We look forward to meeting you on your first day!